Instructional Design and Course Development
We know what it is like to try to develop so many courses for your company or organization. Thankfully, we have already created them for you. All courses are SCORM compliant, so they work with almost any learning management system. (Don’t have a learning management system? We can help with that too.) Using our expertise to ensure the quality of our work, we pride ourselves on the excellence of our instructional design. Our desire is to see effective learning solutions that don’t just talk to learners, but aim to engage them with lively presentation and innovative interactions. From an instructional design perspective, we will work in the way that adds the most value. Through initial discussions, we will consult to come up with an agreed approach for the design. As content is made available, an instructional designer will review and adapt it into a ready-to-develop script, considering editorial matters, usability, and best practices.
Learning Management System (LMS) Hosting Services.
We use Amazon AWS Cloud for hosting your mission-critical learning management system. This provides peace of mind about uptime, easy caching for better performance, automated backups, and plenty of storage for your data. You can always ask for more. There are no limitations to the use of community plugins or to your development of plugins for your specific functionality. We are happy to help, so why wait? Take advantage of our expertise and consultancy to develop your platform!
Our work does not end when we provide your solution. Our team ensures you are getting 100% satisfaction from the application. We work as the back office for a variety of organizations and universities. Whether it is a simple Moodle course upload, helping a student with an urgent need, or even severe technical issues, we are always here.
An eCommerce solution for any size organization...
Bringing your courses to market can create challenges. That's why we have created a secure, user friendly interface fit your potential students to navigate. Both the course storefront and purchasing platform run natively in Moodle, so no additional software has to be connected.
Some of our key features are:
- Professional storefront that integrates with your theme
- Works with any Payment Gateway
- Built in Sandbox
- Supports Blended Learning
- Multi-seat discounts and enrollments
- Deferred Enrollments
- Full Coupon/Promo Code capabilities
- Can include Tax
- Also sell physical products
- Group membership and discounting
- and more!
Language Localization and Translation Services
Research says a minimum of 14 languages is required for a global business to stay competitive online. However, global brands need to use 20 languages to appeal to 95% of the world's online wallet. While it isn't always feasible for a business to translate online content into 20 languages, it's hard to deny the benefits of localization for targeted regions around the world.
Professional localization and translation are essential, because that will drive efficiency and versatility in the following ways:
- Learning in own language will lead for better performance. As your businesses expand their global reach and hire people in new regions, it's essential to tailor your training courses to suit the local language and culture. This will help you to engage employees effectively in the training, which in turn improve better application on work and enhance their performance.
- Develop quality content using best practices and right talent. Precisely translated and localized content is very important to appeal to the learners. To achieve this, using best practices of translation and localization is a must at every stage starting from pre-planning, selection of translators, reviewers and voice-over artists, integration and final QA before the release.
- Promoting learning flexibility by multi-device localized courses. Localizing courses should be planned at the beginning of original course development to ensure it runs smoothly across devices in all languages. Using the right templates, content and imagery is of utmost importance to make the courses engaging and effective for learners.