What is Enlighten Me?
The world is constantly changing, and the learning needs of individuals along with it. People want learning to take place in an engaging way. They want to interact in ways that are not just a one sided conversation. That is why we created Enlighten Me. Leveraging the power of artificial intelligence (AI), you can now get tailored learning to meet your needs. As well, you interact with the platform as if you were with another person. This innovative idea challenges and creates a radical change to the way we view online learning. The days of pointing and clicking through a class fade into the background, as it is replaced by conversational learning and interaction. We aren’t just looking to improve online learning, we want to radically improve it.
How do I access the new platform?
Accessing the system is very simple. Our first rollout has been to Google Assistant. Soon we will be expanding it to additional platforms like Alexa and Apple. To access it through Google Assistant:
- Using an Android phone or tablet, simply say, “OK Google!” (you can also hold down the Home button for a few seconds.)
- Once activated, say, “talk to Enlighten Me!”
- You are in and going. The facilitator will guide you through your learning needs such as accessing courses, picking new courses to take, and getting your certificate (if needed).
We are expanding the course offerings daily, so you may want to check in often to see what is new and what has been added.
Whats Ahead for Enlighten Me?
This is the part we are most excited about! The roadmap ahead is:
- Integrating one on one dialogue for courses much like a tutoring session
- Integrating with Google Maps to allow for location based learning
- Deeper integration with augmented reality (AR) and virtual reality (VR).
- Opening the platform for anyone to develop and create courses.
How Do the Courses Work?
We have specifically set up the courses to be free (that’s right… free). You can use them as you wish. We have also created an avenue for generating a certificate should you need one for documentation purposes.
What About Enterprise Delivery?
This is where it can get very interesting. Because of the way we are developing the platform, it will integrate with existing company training programs. Now you can expand your training to anyone using an Android phone (for now… more to come). Simply contact us and we will work with you to build your own company learning platform.
If you would like to learn more about the platform and how we can help, simply email: firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more. We will be glad to help.
Ready to change the way online learning is done? It is as simple now as saying, “Ok Google… talk to Enlighten Me!”